Mohammad Rocky Khan Chowdhury
- Chowdhury MRK, Khan MMH, Khan HTA, Rahman MS, Islam MR, Islam MM, Billah B. (2020). Prevalence and risk factors of childhood anemia in Nepal. A multilevel analysis. Plos One, 15(10):e0239409.
- Chowdhury MRK, Khan HTA, Mondal MNI, Kabir R. (2020). Socio-demographic risk factors of severe malnutrition for children aged under five involving various birth cohorts in Bangladesh. Journal of Biosocial Science, 1-16.
- Chowdhury MRK, Rahman MS, Khan MMH. (2016). Level and determinants of complimentary feeding practice among children 6-23 months of age in Bangladesh. BMC Public Health 2016, 16:944.
- Chowdhury MRK, Khan MMH, Islam MR, Perera NKP, Shumack MK, Kader M. (2016). Low maternal education and socio‐economic status were associated with household food insecurity in children under five with Diarrhoea in Bangladesh. Acta Paediatrica 2016, 105(5):555-561.
- Chowdhury MRK, Rahman MS, Khan MMH, Mondal MNl, Rahman MM, Billah B. (2016). Risk factors of child malnutrition in Bangladesh: A multilevel analysis of a nationwide population-based survey. Journal of Pediatrics, 172(e1):194-201.
- Chowdhury MRK, Rahman MS, Mondal MNl, Sayem A, Billah B. (2015). Social impact on stigma regarding Tuberculosis hindering adheres to treatment: A cross-sectional study carried out in Tuberculosis patients at Rajshahi City, Bangladesh. Japanese Journal of Infectious Disease, 68:461–466.
Doctoral Students’ Conference 2020 (June 2020)
University of West London
Chowdhury MRK, Khan HTA: Socio-demographic risk factors of severe malnutrition for children aged under five involving various birth cohorts in Bangladesh. (Oral presentation)
5th Regional Global Health Conference (December 2014)
University of Health Science, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Chowdhury MRK, Rahman MS, Mondal MNI, Sayem A, Chowdhury SMSH: Delay in diagnosis of Tuberculosis in Rajshahi city, Bangladesh. (Oral presentation)
Research Interest: Epidemiology
Lecturer, Department of Public Health
First Capital University of Bangladesh
Duration: 01 October 2015 to till date
Institute: College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare, University of West London, London, UK
Duration: November 2019 to November 2020
Institute: Department of Sociology, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
Duration: February 2017 to June 2017