Be a Public Health Professional
We are currently offering Bachelor and Masters Degree under Department of Public Health, Faculty of Science & Engineering Technology, FCUB
Ongoing Research Project
- Male Infertility: Effect of Non-Genetic Causes in Bangladesh
Published Research Articles
- Chowdhury MRK, Khan MMH, Khan HTA, Rahman MS, Islam MR, Islam MM, Billah B. (2020). Prevalence and risk factors of childhood anemia in Nepal. A multilevel analysis. Plos One, 15(10):e0239409.
- Chowdhury MRK, Khan HTA, Mondal MNI, Kabir R. (2020). Socio-demographic risk factors of severe malnutrition for children aged under five involving various birth cohorts in Bangladesh. Journal of Biosocial Science, 1-16.
- Naher M. S, Rana M. M, Akter S, Islam S (2020) Women and Sustainable Development: Bangladesh Perspective, IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), 25(6): 08-18 DOI: 10.9790/0837-2506110818
- Islam S, Akter S, Uddin A, Faria M (2020) Leukorrhea: An Evaluation of Physical and Mental Burden among Women in Family and it’s Biomedical Interpretation, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), 19(3): 21-25 DOI: 10.9790/0853-1903122125
- Hossain I, Khatun K, Ali M S, Rahman H, Islam S (2018) Prevalence and Determinants of Malnutrition among Poor Women and Children in the South-West Region of Bangladesh, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences, 13(4): 62-69 DOI: 10.9790/3008-1304036269
- Rahman M. M, Chowdhury M. R. H. K, Naher S, Hasan M. N, Islam S (2017) Level of consumption of complementary foods among under-weight children from 6 to 23 months in Bangladesh, International Journal Of Perceptions in Public Health 1(4):228-234.
- Hasan M. M, Habib A, Bushra A, Islam S (2017) Determination of Minimum Inhibitory Concentration for Chitosan Extracted from Metapeuous monoceros Against Gram Positive Bacteria, Gram Negative Bacteria and Fungi, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 12(3): 53-57 DOI: 10.9790/3008-1203055357
- Chowdhury MRK, Rahman MS, Khan MMH. (2016). Level and determinants of complimentary feeding practice among children 6-23 months of age in Bangladesh. BMC Public Health 2016, 16:944.
- Chowdhury MRK, Khan MMH, Islam MR, Perera NKP, Shumack MK, Kader M. (2016). Low maternal education and socio‐economic status were associated with household food insecurity in children under five with Diarrhoea in Bangladesh. Acta Paediatrica 2016, 105(5):555-561.
- Chowdhury MRK, Rahman MS, Khan MMH, Mondal MNl, Rahman MM, Billah B. (2016). Risk factors of child malnutrition in Bangladesh: A multilevel analysis of a nationwide population-based survey. Journal of Pediatrics, 172(e1):194-201.
- Islam S, Masiuzzaman M, Islam T, Iqbal M.A, Jakaria M.J.A, Mahabub M.M, Alam M.M (2016) Identification and Enumeration of Bacterial Species From Rice Rhizosphere to Determine the Ratio of Nitrogen Fixers on Agricultural Aspect, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 11(6): 62-65 DOI: 10.9790/3008-1106066265
- Islam S, Akter S, Alam M. M, Rahman M. M, Sorwar M. G, Datta S (2016) Effect of Chitosan on Physical status of Mammals and in vivo Antimicrobial Effect on Pathogenic Bacteria, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 11(1): 50-55 DOI: 10.9790/3008-11125055
- Rahman M, Islam S, Hasan M. M, Jakaria M. J. A, Sultana M, Chowdhury M. R. K (2016) Enumeration of Anaerobic Bacteria from Marketed Table Grape to Determine the Health Hazard in Urban Areas of Jessore, Bangladesh, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 11(2): 84-87 DOI: 10.9790/3008-1102018487
- Chowdhury M R K, Kabir R, Sayem M A, Alam M M, Chowdhury M R H K, Akter F, Islam S (2016) Socio-Demographic and Biomedical Factors were Associated with Control of Diabetes among Diabetic People Attended at Rajshahi Diabetes Hospital, Rajshahi, Bangladesh, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences, 11(2): 48-56 DOI: 10.9790/3008-1102044856
- Chowdhury MRK, Rahman MS, Mondal MNl, Sayem A, Billah B. (2015). Social impact on stigma regarding Tuberculosis hindering adheres to treatment: A cross-sectional study carried out in Tuberculosis patients at Rajshahi City, Bangladesh. Japanese Journal of Infectious Disease, 68:461–466.