Terms & Conditions
- interviewing course applicants
- lecture planning, preparation and research
- contact and teaching time with students
- checking and assessing students’ work
- encouraging personal development via tutorial or pastoral work
- invigilating examinations
- attending staff meetings
- general administration
- writing research proposals, papers and other publications
- reading academic journals
- supervising students and research staff
- managing research budgets
- attending and speaking at conferences and seminars
- preparing bids for funding for departmental research projects
- It will be two year contact with our institution, that means applicant can not apply for any job to other institutions during this period after appointment.
- According UGC rules you will undergo 1 year provisional period as teaching Assistant after appointment.
- Applicant will bound to every working task and rules implemented by the University authority.